I love the 4th Edition of Dungeons & Dragons. Not everyone agreed with the direction change, and a lot of people still think it was a mistake. But that edition brought me back to not only the DM’s chair but the designer’s seat. As the years go by I find more people who appreciate it and this year I want to look back. What worked? What failed? What was something that just didn’t connect with the audience? What lessons were learned and can still be learned?
- Re-Skinning: Warlock Patrons
- Warlock Patron: Winter Warlock
- Review: The Death Knight's Squire (Solo Adventure!)
- Re-skinning: Barbarian Totems
- Re-Skinning: Dinosaur Druid!
- Re-skinning: Making Your Spells Lovecraftian
- Review: Sandy Petersen's Cthulhu Mythos
- Libris Monstrum #35: Kuo-toa Revisited
- Sub-Class: Bard College of the Plague Doctor
- Untamed Dice