I love the 4th Edition of Dungeons & Dragons. Not everyone agreed with the direction change, and a lot of people still think it was a mistake. But that edition brought me back to not only the DM’s chair but the designer’s seat. As the years go by I find more people who appreciate it and this year I want to look back. What worked? What failed? What was something that just didn’t connect with the audience? What lessons were learned and can still be learned?
- Year of 4E: Item Sets
- Re-skinning: Barbarian Totems
- GM Dictionary: Omens #13
- Butchers Among Us #4
- Review: Your Best Game Ever
- Mini-Review: Axebane's Deck of Many Dungeons
- Factions & Favors For 5E
- Libris Monstrum #32: Golems Revisited
- Sub-Class: Bard College of the Plague Doctor
- Re-Skinning: Dinosaur Druid!