I love the 4th Edition of Dungeons & Dragons. Not everyone agreed with the direction change, and a lot of people still think it was a mistake. But that edition brought me back to not only the DM’s chair but the designer’s seat. As the years go by I find more people who appreciate it and this year I want to look back. What worked? What failed? What was something that just didn’t connect with the audience? What lessons were learned and can still be learned?
- Warlock Patron: Winter Warlock
- Re-skinning: Making Your Spells Lovecraftian
- Mini-Review: Axebane's Deck of Many Dungeons
- Factions & Favors For 5E
- Year of 4E: Minions
- Sub-Class: Hag Coven Wizard
- Review: Epyllion - A Dragon Epic
- Monster Primer #4: Gods & Titans
- Plague Doctor Release!
- Review: Book of Heroic Races 1 & 2 5E