I love the 4th Edition of Dungeons & Dragons. Not everyone agreed with the direction change, and a lot of people still think it was a mistake. But that edition brought me back to not only the DM’s chair but the designer’s seat. As the years go by I find more people who appreciate it and this year I want to look back. What worked? What failed? What was something that just didn’t connect with the audience? What lessons were learned and can still be learned?
- Re-Skinning: Warlock Patrons
- Review: The Death Knight's Squire (Solo Adventure!)
- Libris Monstrum #35: Kuo-toa Revisited
- Mini-Review: Axebane's Deck of Many Dungeons
- Re-skinning: Barbarian Totems
- Review: Epyllion - A Dragon Epic
- Libris Monstrum 34: Oni Revisited
- Reskinning: Tieflings & Liches!!!
- Review: The Northseat Book 1
- Review: Your Best Game Ever