Looking for some new spells to throw at your players? Want to unlock eldritch lore and wield spells that are as likely to make you insane as keep you alive? Lovecraftian spells has over 50 new spells featuring some of the Cthulhu Mythos’ most infamous entities and some home grown entities. More than that, it provides a set of guidelines for reskinning spells into something different, more flavorful, and unique. GMs will also find guidelines for making Madness rules a little more frequent and suggestions on using it for the spells contained within.
- Blind Foresight – gain a bonus die on a roll at the cost of your sight, the greater the blindness the bigger the die
- Eldritch Effigy – create an effigy of Cthulhu or the King in Yellow which protects a small area from non-worshippers
- Mists of Hali – obscure the area with a fog that confuses those within
- Refusal of Alhazred – defy the presence of eldritch servitors
- Ulthar’s Padlock – deny entry to aberrant terrors
- Touch of The Feeder – drain the life of an enemy with the visage of Chaugnar Faugn
Keep your content all in one place! Also available at DriveThru RPG and on itch.io!