The 27 Realms is a concept introduced in the Brave New Worlds campaign that I have been running for Untamed Dice. It represents a culmination of my work on campaign worlds and my practice designing the ones I have, as well as the events within some of them. Among the multiverse is the potential for infinite realms. At least there was. Now there are but 27 Realms now. The organization known as Far Sight keeps a close eye on them as much as they can, watching for the enemies of the multiverse. The Lovecraftian horrors that transcend such limitations. As Brave New Worlds continues we will learn more. As we play other campaigns we will learn more. Some have been described by me, and some in great detail, but not all of them have been named. Yet….
New & Top Posts
- Re-Skinning: Dinosaur Druid!
- Re-skinning: Barbarian Totems
- Year of 4E: Power Sources
- Review: Epyllion - A Dragon Epic
- Libris Monstrum #35: Kuo-toa Revisited
- Review: Sins RPG
- Factions & Favors For 5E
- Review: Mines, Claws, & Princesses
- Review: The Death Knight's Squire (Solo Adventure!)
- 14: The Realm Of Light